Franchise: a model that works
The Coop Dynamic Program proposes a franchise system for the commercialization of the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade version of the digital platforms.
By acquiring a franchise you gain the security of integrating a successful business activity, with international expansion, technical and visibility material available and the support of a large cooperative network that boosts the image of Global Digital Cooperative in the world.
Global Digital Cooperative
Two types of franchises.
A model that works.
By acquiring it, you obtain the exclusive representation of the Full Upgrade Version of a GDC digital platform in the chosen city, anywhere in the world.
The role of the City Franchisee is to create and increase the cadre of promoters while providing them with 360 Digital Subscription codes and the Full Upgrade Version of the platform they represent, positioning themselves as the sole seller of the platform in their city.
A model that works.
This commercialization model allows the franchisee to assume the exclusive representation of the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade Version of all digital platforms, in the province or state of their choice.
Their role is to provide all Franchisees in the cities established in their region with the 360 Digital Subscription and the Full Upgrade Version of the digital platforms, being the only position that markets directly with GDC.
Minute by minute, new people are choosing to join this large community of franchisees
- Lynette Van Vuuren Edenvale, South Africa - AiYellow
- Hiraida Beleño Navarro La Mesa, Colombia - AiYellow
- Carlos Valera Maracay, Venezuela - Amawebs
- Arturo José Ocón Hermosilla Barcelona, Spain - Orbit Card
- Denis Patricia Ochica Perez Dosquebradas, Colombia - AiYellow
- William Delgado Gonzalez São Paulo, Brazil - AiYellow
- David Espinosa Ovalle Neiva, Colombia - GDC UbiZ
- Jaime Bello Pereira, Colombia - GDC UbiZ
- Angel Vicente Cadena Samaniego Santo Domingo, Ecuador - Amawebs
- Armando Ruiz Correa La Habana, Cuba - MarketCoop
- Ettore La Mantia La Chorrera, Panama - GDC UbiZ
- Jose David Espinel Loor Ambato, Ecuador - Orbit Card
- Maria Da Gloria Da Gloria Belo Horizonte - Pampulha, Brazil - Amawebs
- Enrique Daniel Montero Ciudad de Córdoba, Argentina - AiYellow
- Olga Candelo Chitré, Panama - AiYellow
- Tulio Salazar Neiva, Colombia - MarketCoop
- Laura Marucci São Paulo, Brazil - GDC UbiZ
- Hector Javier Paniagua Paniagua Rionegro, Colombia - AiYellow
- German Mejia Popayán, Colombia - Orbit Card
- Irving Billigue Jacksonville, United States - Orbit Card
An innovative concept,
with collective spirit.
Both types of franchises can be acquired cooperatively by up to five people, sharing their costs and taking advantage of the benefits of team collaboration.